Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tips for Transitioning a Child

Transitioning a child to a new way of eating can be difficult. Especially the older they get.

There is a great blog post I recently read with some great tips to help the transition.

I do want to add that I talk to my kids - even my 3yr old son, and explain WHY we are doing something diet wise (though I use simpler terms for him).

And I always bring it back to God - our bodies are a temple for the Holy Spirit - and we are to be good stewards of that temple. While I believe God can use anyone (even an invalid) to do His will, if He gave us an able body to do Hill will, should we not do what we are able to keep it healthy enough for us to be able to go out and do His will?

1 comment:

  1. Paula,

    Thank you for the link and for this great blog. I think it's so awesome that your are dedicated to sharing this important journey with others. There are SO many out there in need of this information; it will become mainstream someday...

    Thanks again!

    Carrie@organicthrifty

    ReplyDelete